Skip to main content Skip to footer

By-Law Enforcement

The Township of Havelock-Belmont-Methuen's by-law enforcement officer follows up on all complaints about by-law violations. If you have any questions, please contact the Municipal Office.


All by-law complaints must be in writing and submitted to the township office.

Complaint Form (fillable)

Sign up to our Newsletter

Stay up to date on the township's activities, events, programs and operations by subscribing to our eNewsletters.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.