Transportation and Getting Here
The Township of Havelock-Belmont-Methuen is located on the busy Trans Canada Highway 7 and easy to get to from Toronto and Ottawa.
From Toronto to Havelock:
- Take ON-401 East towards Peterborough
- Merge onto ON-115 North via Exit 436 toward Lindsay/Peterborough.
- Take the ON-7 East exit toward Ottawa
- Turn slight right onto Highway 7/Trans Canada East/ON-7 and continue East to Havelock
From Ottawa to Havelock:
- Take Trans Canada West/ON-417 West
- Merge onto Highway 7 Trans Canada West/ON-7 W via exit 145 toward Carleton Place/Toronto
- Continue West to Havelock
To get to a specific location in The Township of Havelock-Belmont-Methuen, with the use of the internet, you can use Google Maps and enter the exact location for more specific directions.
1 Ottawa St. East, PO Box 10, Havelock, Ontario K0L 1Z0
Toll Free 1-877-767-2795
Sign up to our Newsletter
Stay up to date on the township's activities, events, programs and operations by subscribing to our eNewsletters.