The Township of Havelock-Belmont-Methuen is located on the busy Trans Canada Highway 7 and easy to get to from Toronto and Ottawa.
From Toronto to Havelock:
- Take ON-401 East towards Peterborough
- Merge onto ON-115 North via Exit 436 toward Lindsay/Peterborough.
- Take the ON-7 East exit toward Ottawa
- Turn slight right onto Highway 7/Trans Canada East/ON-7 and continue East to Havelock
From Ottawa to Havelock:
- Take Trans Canada West/ON-417 West
- Merge onto Highway 7 Trans Canada West/ON-7 W via exit 145 toward Carleton Place/Toronto
- Continue West to Havelock
By Greyhound Canada bus
Greyhound Canada is the largest provider of intercity bus transportation in Canada, serving nearly 1,100 locations. It has become an icon of bus travel, providing safe, enjoyable and affordable travel to 6.5 million passengers each year. The Greyhound running dog is one of the most-recognized brands in the world. Greyhound Canada makes daily stops in Havelock from the east and the west.