Services & Departments
Arena & Parks
The Havelock-Belmont-Methuen Community Centre is located at 39 George Street East in the village ward of the Township and offers:
- Picnic Area
- Meeting Room
- Banquet Hall
The Arena has a large lobby and viewing area for spectators and includes 4 large dressing rooms equipped with showers for the players/participants. The upstairs banquet hall and downstairs meeting room at the Community Centre is operated by the Havelock Lions Club.
Baseball Diamond (Minor League): $10 per game.
Baseball Diamond (Adult League): $20 per game.
Ice Rental: $110 per hour plus HST
Ice Rental-Havelock Minor Hockey/Figure Skating Club : $85 per hour plus HST
Arena Advertising: $100 per year plus HST
Parks and Arena Manager
Havelock Lions Hall
Sundays 3:15 p.m. – 4:20 p.m.
Wednesdays 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- October through March
- There is no charge for Public Skating
- Special dates for Christmas and March Break
- Rotary Park and H-B-M Soccer Field on Industrial Drive, Havelock
- 39 George Street East, Havelock
- 75 Concession Street, Havelock
- 55 Alfred Street, Cordova
- Belmont Lake, Miles of Memories Road
- Round Lake, Round Lake Road & Anderson Road
- North River, County Road 46
- Crowe Lake, Blairton Road
- Kasshabog Lake, 431 Peninsula Road
- Jack Lake, Jack Lake Road
- West Twin Lake, County Road 46